Trillium is seeking a Financial Analyst for its midtown Manhattan headquarters. The position entails a significant amount of responsibility, high level of independence, and regular contact with senior management. Job responsibilities include preparation of high level financial management/analysis reports, trader P&L reports, interfacing with auditors, and analysis of tax related matters. Requirements include:
- at least 5 years experience in an accounting function at a financial services firm
- strong communication and problem solving skills
- familiarity with accrual based accounting practices
- familiarity with Excel and other accounting software
- familiarity with financial statement preparation
- experience researching technical accounting matters
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Full benefits are included.