Trillium is a diversified financial services firm operating two business lines: Trillium Trading, a proprietary intraday trading group, and Trillium Labs, a trading technology development group and the creator of Surveyor, a post-trade analytics and market surveillance tool designed to detect and eliminate market manipulation. Trillium is headquartered in New York City, with additional trading floors in Chicago and Miami.
Trillium Labs is hiring a Director of Sales for Surveyor, its award winning, post-trade surveillance and market analysis SaaS product. As “the face of Surveyor”, you will be responsible for crafting our strategic sales plan and attending relevant industry events to increase market awareness of Surveyor while generating, and ultimately converting, a pipeline of new business. Working alongside Surveyor’s Product Director you will play a critical role in the growth of Surveyor as we continue on our path to develop the industry’s leading market manipulation detection tool.
You are a strategic, dynamic, and growth focused sales professional who is experienced and knowledgeable in fintech sales. You should have a proven track record of success both in terms of sales revenue and lead-conversion ratio. As part of a small team, you’ll continue to interact with our customers well after the deal closes. Working alongside developers, sales, and the firm’s C-suite should be both comfortable and familiar to you.
- Develop a strategic sales plan for Surveyor
- Identify and engage with prospects to understand their unique needs and produce compelling business cases to meet those needs
- Build a robust sales pipeline by developing and implementing a scalable sales process (from prospecting/lead generation through contract execution)
- Implement best practices to support consistent, consultative sales and client success processes
- Work alongside Surveyor’s Product Director to ensure sales feedback is incorporated into the Product Roadmap
- Create, monitor and manage key performance indicators and sales metrics and report such sales data to Trillium’s C-suite on a regular basis
- Identify and attend relevant industry events
- Socialize and entertain prospects and clients
- Proven experience as a Director of Sales (or similar role) with a demonstrable track record of sales success/growth
- Experience with any major CRM tool
- Critical and strategic thinking
- Experience collaborating and communicating with different stakeholders
- Familiarity with the Lean Startup Methodology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Fintech or the financial markets preferred