Trillium is a diversified financial services firm operating two business lines: Trillium Trading, a proprietary intraday trading group, and Trillium Labs, a trading technology development group and the creator of Surveyor.
Trillium is looking for a Human Resources Manager (HRM) to support all aspects of the firm’s human resource initiatives, deliverables, and goals. As HRM, you will work in collaboration with the HR department and touch on all human capital related areas to ensure that Trillium maintains its standard of excellence as a competitive and compelling place to work in this ever-changing employment landscape.
You are a strategic, dynamic, creative, and growth minded team member who is passionate and knowledgeable about human resources. You should have relevant and current HR experience that can seamlessly be communicated and introduced to the firm in a meaningful and constructive manner.
- Develop and implement HR programs and initiatives
- Recruitment- work with hiring managers and search firms to fill open positions across the firm
- Drive delivery of key talent and diversity initiatives
- Optimize electronic on-boarding
- Employee engagement and conflict resolution
- Organizational training and development
- Performance management and reviews
- Staying current on all Federal, state, and local HR guidelines
- Employee Handbook restatement in partnership with general counsel
- Proven experience as a Human Resources professional with a demonstrable track record
- 6+ years of progressive Human Resources experience
- Experience collaborating and communicating with different stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with HRIS, applicant tracking, and reporting systems (ADP a plus)