Who we are
After building proprietary technology for the capital markets for over a decade, Trillium Labs was spun out of Trillium Trading in 2014 allowing Labs to grow its product offering to include publicly available products like Surveyor, it’s award winning, trade surveillance platform. Since its inception, Trillium Labs has answered the needs of some of the most challenging questions in the financial industry. Trillium Labs is comprised of a diverse group of thought-leaders and executors who all share a passion for solving problems in the fintech space. With backgrounds in engineering, biology, physics, mathematics, anthropology, and computer science, each member of the team offers a unique perspective as we build solutions in big data analytics, high performance / low latency computing, distributed systems, and market abuse detection.
Trillium Labs is disrupting the RegTech space and are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team as we continue a rapid growth trajectory. We are a small firm relative to the opportunities ahead, and are looking for a Marketing Manager who can build our overall marketing strategy that supports our growth plans. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is exciting for the opportunity to building a holistic marketing program and wants to make immediate, positive change in the industry by showcasing our products in a compelling way.
You are an enthusiastic, motivated, and dynamic person who is experienced and knowledgeable in marketing for smaller firms in a growth period. You are looking for an opportunity to grow your career and have an appetite for transforming business from strategy through to execution, and will build marketing campaigns that will captivate our customers. You will report into the Director of Product and will thrive in a fast paced, start-up environment and are comfortable with a rapidly changing work environment. As part of a small team, you are comfortable and familiar working with other departments including sales, technology, and firm’s C-suite.
- Define and drive the marketing strategy, leveraging your previous experience, with senior management
- Creation, execution and management of marketing plans and campaigns (PR, social media, events, etc.)
- Write, maintain, and curate sales and marketing collateral
- Ensure the curation of original content submitting awards entries and showcasing at exhibitions to enhance brand reputation
- Ensure strong presence at trade shows and events to maximize lead generation and promote the brand
- Update, maintain and optimize the website and digital channels
- Manage website SEO and other digital marketing to increase visits to the website
- Manage all external and internal PR & communications
- Over time, potentially manage additional marketing resources as appropriate.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience and track record of running highly sophisticated and scalable multi-channel, multi segment customer campaigns – ideally for a startup audience
- 3+ years of Demand Gen experience for Enterprise SaaS, preferably B2B within financial services
- An understanding of digital marketing tools including CRMs and Adobe Creative Suite, with a strong track record leveraging those tools to create successful, multi-channel, and multi-touch campaigns
- Prior experience drafting, segmenting, and analyzing email marketing campaigns using a major email distribution provider
- Experience in managing digital marketing at scale across paid and performance channels (inc. PPC, Google, etc).
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines and objectives
- Excellent creativity and confidence to share new ideas.
- Strong communication skills including writing skills.