Trillium, founded in 2003, is one of the first and fastest growing electronic proprietary trading firms with trading floors in New York City, Chicago, and Miami. The firm expanded in 2014 with the formation of Trillium Labs, providing cutting-edge trade surveillance software to institutions via our flagship product, Surveyor.
Trillium is comprised of a group of highly motivated individuals with extensive industry knowledge and a true passion for financial markets. At Trillium, we believe in integrity and hard work, and are fully committed to the growth and development of all our traders and employees.
As the Part-Time Runner, you will report to the Office Manager and support individuals across the organization. This is an on-site position with either a 10AM-2PM or 11AM-3PM M-F shift. You must be able to handle or possess the following physical requirements:
- Lift and/or move up to approximately 25 pounds, including but not limited to, coordinating, picking up and organizing office lunch placement and occasional boxes
- Bend, stoop, and kneel required
- Routinely stand or walk; may include walking up and down stairs
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to handle office errands and needs
- Having the ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining professionalism during periods of high volume
- Maintaining a clear, organized and efficient storage area
- Working collaboratively with the Office Manager to ensure service runs smoothly and errands are handled in a timely manner
- Receiving and organizing deliveries; may include delivering packages from the office to the local FedEx/UPS/USPS location
- Greeting guests when necessary
- Stocking and maintaining kitchen and office supplies, as well as maintenance and occasional bathroom upkeep
- Performing other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager
Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Trillium are based on merit, qualifications, and the needs of the company. Trillium does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, ancestry, military status, family care status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, gender identity or any other legally protected basis protected by applicable law.
Applicants who are interested in applying for a position and require special assistance or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.