Trillium is a diversified financial services firm operating two business lines: Trillium Trading, a proprietary intraday trading group, and Trillium Labs, a trading technology development group and the creator of Surveyor, a post-trade analytics and market surveillance tool designed to detect and eliminate market manipulation. Trillium is headquartered in New York City, with additional trading floors in Chicago, and Miami.
Trillium Labs is looking for a Product Director to champion Surveyor, its award winning, post-trade surveillance and market analysis SaaS product. As PD, you will help set the direction for and oversee the growth of Surveyor as we continue on our path to develop the industry’s leading market manipulation detection tool.
You are a strategic, dynamic, and growth focused leader who is passionate about building technology in the financial space. You should have relevant experience leading a software product and knowledge of the financial markets and the associated regulatory climate. Working alongside developers, sales, and the firm’s C-suite should be both comfortable and familiar to you.
- Work with senior management to develop a thorough product plan and roadmap (including a strategic sales and marketing plan)
- Set the direction for Surveyor through qualified market research, input from customers and in-house teams and find ways to expand Surveyor’s product base and vision
- Design and implement a plan to increase sales revenue year-over-year
- Become the face of the product at relevant industry events
- Review and maintain Surveyor’s pricing model
- Foster revenue driven growth of the Surveyor team
- Proven experience as a Product Director (or similar role) with a demonstrable track record of delivering/leading software product(s)
- Cross-functional team leadership experience
- Critical and strategic thinking
- Experience collaborating and communicating with different stakeholders
- Familiarity with the Lean Startup Methodology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 5+ years of product leadership experience
- Experience in Fintech or the financial markets preferred