Who we are
After building proprietary technology for the capital markets for over a decade, Trillium Labs was spun out of Trillium Trading in 2014 allowing Labs to grow its product offering to include publicly available products like Surveyor, it’s award winning, trade surveillance platform. Since its inception, Trillium Labs has answered the needs of some of the most challenging questions in the financial industry. Trillium Labs is comprised of a diverse group of thought-leaders and executors who all share a passion for solving problems in the fintech space. With backgrounds in engineering, biology, physics, mathematics, anthropology, and computer science, each member of the team offers a unique perspective as we build solutions in big data analytics, high performance / low latency computing, distributed systems, and market abuse detection.
Trillium Labs is disrupting the RegTech space and are looking for a Sales Manager to join our team as we continue a rapid growth trajectory. After achieving success through word-of-mouth and grassroots marketing, we are looking for a Sales Manager to develop our sales strategy and build out a diverse and motivated salesforce to bring our award winning, post-trade surveillance and market analysis SaaS product, Surveyor, to the next level. We’re seeking a qualified Sales Manager to help us develop and action a thoughtful plan to sell the products and services that revolutionize the financial compliance function. The Sales Manager will manage and oversee sales operations, having experience building and leading teams with a strong understanding of the sales process. The ideal candidate is passionate about capital markets and can showcase our products in a compelling way. Develop the overall the sales strategy for overall product for markets and offerings
You are a strategic, dynamic, and growth focused natural leader who is experienced and knowledgeable in managing a sales team. You enjoy building a process from the ground up and want to make immediate impactful change by leading a diverse team in growing revenue by prospecting and selling. Besides being energized by developing people, you can build and scale effective processes and are able to inspire customers and prospects through a strategic sales cycle. You will report into the Director of Product and will pragmatically build out your sales team as you win new business. You thrive in a fast paced, start-up environment and are comfortable with a rapidly changing work environment. As part of a small team, you’ll continue to be involved in the sales process. Working alongside developers, marketing, and the firm’s C-suite should be both comfortable and familiar to you. Be the sales team and build the sales team
- Develop and execute a sales plan strategy to increase revenue as efficiently as possible and lead sales teams to grow our client base
- Inform the product’s commercial proposition by reviewing processing services, pricing, and contract structure to increase sales, speed of service and reduce cost
- Experience in recruiting, hiring, and developing talent at scale
- Strong record of achieving sales targets across teams and individually
- Skilled in managing and coaching through the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Lead sales plan designs to include business development, marketing and product management activities with customers and prospects to identify new business opportunities and product ideas.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders, technology, marketing, etc., around new propositions, program development, sales and implementation.
- Build and maintain senior management relationships within the key partner and customer relationships.
- Communicate effectively with senior management to develop winning strategies for partners and prospects.
- Work closely with a diverse team to achieve revenue targets and increase revenue within a client.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building, leading and supporting sales teams to win new business, especially in the in the fintech, regtech, or related technology industry
- Ability to manage and influence key decision makers, particularly at C-suite level in organizations through your ability to build trusted and lasting relationships
- A sense of urgency, assertiveness, and directness. Ability to think longer-term coupled with fast execution of short-term priorities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Experience working within a Fintech Start-up or firms in a growth phase is highly advantageous.