Who we are
After building proprietary technology for the capital markets for over a decade, Trillium Labs was spun out of Trillium Trading in 2014 allowing Labs to grow its product offering to include publicly available products like Surveyor, it’s award winning, trade surveillance platform. Since its inception, Trillium Labs has answered the needs of some of the most challenging questions in the financial industry. Trillium Labs is comprised of a diverse group of thought-leaders and executors who all share a passion for solving problems in the fintech space. With backgrounds in engineering, biology, physics, mathematics, anthropology, and computer science, each member of the team offers a unique perspective as we build solutions in big data analytics, high performance / low latency computing, distributed systems, and market abuse detection.
Trillium Labs is disrupting the RegTech space and is looking for a Sales Representative to join our team as we continue a rapid growth trajectory. After achieving success through word-of-mouth and grassroots marketing, we are looking to build a diverse and motivated salesforce to bring our award winning, post-trade surveillance and market analysis SaaS product, Surveyor, to the next level. We are a small firm relative to the opportunities ahead and are seeking a qualified sales representative to help us determine and engage with prospective customers. The Sales Representative will work diligently to identify leads, educate prospects on available products, and build relationships with existing customers to continue to identify opportunities for coverage expansion. The sales representative is looking to take the next step in their career and is seeking a platform to make an impact within the fintech space with company that is invested in their and the products’ success.
You are a strategic, dynamic, and growth focused sales professional who has experience and knowledge in fintech sales. You are energized by meeting with new people and enjoy hearing about issues to provide solutions. You thrive in a fast paced, start-up culture and are comfortable with a rapidly changing work environment. As part of a small team, you’ll continue to interact with our customers well after the deal closes. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with a strong understanding of the sales process, impeccable negotiating skills, with the ability to showcase our products in a compelling way. Often tasked with coordinating presentations, attending networking events and attending shows, it’s essential that our sales rep be personable and professional.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generate leads through referrals, business directories, call calling, and event participation
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
- Develop and implement pipeline plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service, identify potential new sales opportunities, and manage contract renewals
- Prepare professional, complete, concise, and accurate reports, proposals, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as a sales leader (or similar role) with a demonstrable track record of sales success/growth in Fintech or B2B sales
- Passion for driving results, client satisfaction, and securing competitive wins
- Self-starter with the ability to think strategically and respond tactically
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Customer focused and solution minded with the ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Ability to organize and prioritize client visits, along with excellent follow-up and follow-through skills in a fast-paced environment
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience