A successful Trillium Labs Engineer applicant is a someone with strong analytical and quantitative skills, a strong sense of curiosity, and the drive to solve challenges.
If you have a passion for programming, networking, and web or mobile development, Trillium is the perfect place to gain real-world experience. We work on the latest Windows and Linux platforms using cutting-edge development environments and modern languages.
About the Full-Time Engineering position
Trillium is now accepting applications for its Engineering position.
Trillium has built a core group of talented and diverse technologists, some of whom began their careers here as interns. The team includes biologists, physicists, mathematicians and engineers all with one common goal – building cutting-edge technology for the financial markets.
Looking for software engineers with:
– minimum of 5 years of experience in professional software development
– fluent in c++ (please no Java candidates)
– experience with .net languages
– relational database use and design, big data a plus
– comfortable working in a small, agile team
– financial experience a plus but not required
– familiar with common development practices (agile, scrum, etc)
– self-motivated and passionate about bringing new software to market