Who we are
After building proprietary technology for the capital markets for over a decade, Trillium Labs was spun out of Trillium Trading in 2014 allowing Labs to grow its product offering to include publicly available products like Surveyor, it’s award winning, trade surveillance platform. Since its inception, Trillium Labs has answered the needs of some of the most challenging questions in the financial industry. Trillium Labs is comprised of a diverse group of thought-leaders and executors who all share a passion for solving problems in the fintech space. With backgrounds in engineering, biology, physics, mathematics, anthropology, and computer science, each member of the team offers a unique perspective as we build solutions in big data analytics, high performance / low latency computing, distributed systems, and market abuse detection.
Trillium Labs is disrupting the RegTech space and are looking for a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer (C++) to join our team as we continue a rapid growth trajectory. You will contribute to the next generation of our award-winning product Surveyor Trading surveillance software as well as launching a new set of products to expand our offering. You will work in collaboration with a growing, effective team of engineers to design and deliver high quality code using agile principles.
You are a passionate Software Engineer who is excited for the opportunity to promote further Trillium Labs Surveyor to be a leader in Fintech. You should be someone who enjoys collaborating with a small but highly effective team.
You should have at least 5 years of C++ Software development experience. You should be interested in financial market as well as working with large data sets.
A bit about our technology
- Core technologies used are C++, Python, MySQL, .Net
- Most of our services are hosted in AWS
- Work closely with the business to understand requirements and to develop technical specifications & solutions
- Design and develop solutions that are sustainable, supportable, and scalable
- Fully understand the current systems architecture and suggest new solutions
- Proactive monitoring of systems and applications
- Reviewing updated software systems
- Creating technical documents for new software programs
Skills and Qualifications
- College graduate (min GPA 3.3) with a major in Computer Science or STEM discipline
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in working with Linux platform
- Experience working with Agile development technologies.
- Familiar with modern coding workflow
- Advanced knowledge in C++17
- Familiar with Python
What sets you apart
- Knowledgeable about financial markets
- Experience with market data protocol such as FIX
- Experience in working with the cloud (AWS)
- Experience in multithreaded applications
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary & 401(K) match that vests immediately upon participation
- Parental leave & PTO policy
- Medical & dental insurance with FSA/HSA, effective first day of employment
- 401(K) with company match (immediate vesting)
- Pre-tax commuter transit
- Daily catered lunch and Tuesday breakfast in-office
- Complimentary membership to Battleground Country Club
- Exciting discounts
- Collaborative, inclusive, and dynamic work environment within a mission-driven company
Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Trillium are based on merit, qualifications, and the needs of the company. Trillium does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, ancestry, military status, family care status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, gender identity or any other legally protected basis protected by applicable law.
Applicants who are interested in applying for a position and require special assistance or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability should contact email@example.com.