Who we are
After building proprietary technology for the capital markets for over a decade, Trillium Labs was spun out of Trillium Trading in 2014 allowing Labs to grow its product offering to include publicly available products like Surveyor, it’s award winning, trade surveillance platform. Since its inception, Trillium Labs has answered the needs of some of the most challenging questions in the financial industry. Trillium Labs is comprised of a diverse group of thought-leaders and executors who all share a passion for solving problems in the fintech space. With backgrounds in engineering, biology, physics, mathematics, anthropology, and computer science, each member of the team offers a unique perspective as we build solutions in big data analytics, high performance / low latency computing, distributed systems, and market abuse detection.
Trillium Labs is disrupting the RegTech space and are looking for a Technical Account Manager (“TAM”) to join our team as we continue a rapid growth trajectory. We are looking to build a diverse and motivated support team to help us continue our unparalleled customer service as we grow our client pool. As a TAM, you will work closely with our customers, building relationships and helping them achieve their Trade Surveillance goals while overcoming technical challenges to ensure customer satisfaction. [For example walking a customer through why an event is flagged as a positive, helping identify false positives]
You are well versed in financial markets, and have a strong knowledge of market micro-structure, trading, compliance, regulatory rules, and their implications. You understand the dynamics between orders, executions, market data, level 2, dark pools and how these impact markets. You are personable, a team player, and are curious. Your flexibility will allow you to quickly switch gears, rotating calls with customers on a day-to-day basis to address ad hoc tasks. You will identify enhancements and new functionality, meeting with other internal teams to prioritize projects and help build out solutions.
- Manage on-boarding new customers from start to finish, including: running kick-off calls, understanding the customer’s business and requirements, ensuring their trading data is properly integrated into Surveyor and being the customer’s main contact for using the product
- Master the Surveyor’s various service offerings, including but not limited to: our Trade Surveillance, Best Execution, and 606 Reporting Tools.
- Provide support for customers to support pre-sales and post sales processes
- Explain financial markets fundamentals (level 2, dark pools, etc.) to non-technical stakeholders in compliance, sales, and engineering.
- Address product-related queries on time and accurately, at times working with engineers to solve for more complex problems
- Work closely with the engineering team to spec out new features, such as a filter to detect a new type of trade manipulation mentioned by our customers
- Identify opportunities and / or solutions to reduce support costs
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Computer Science, or another relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a technical account manager, solutions engineer, or trader
- In-depth knowledge of at least one financial market, including micro-structure, how some of the different trading venues work, order lifecycles, different types of market data, etc. The candidate should also understand the asset classes traded on the financial market
- Experience with project delivery leveraging project organizational tools, including Jira and Confluence a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Excellent verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills
- B2B experience is preferred