Trillium is a diversified financial services firm operating two business lines: Trillium Trading, a proprietary intraday trading group, and Trillium Labs, a trading technology development group and the creator of Surveyor. Trillium is headquartered in New York City, with additional trading floors in Chicago and Miami. Trillium’s traders make split-second decisions to best allocate the firm’s capital, based on what’s happening in the market at that moment. Trillium provides all the necessary capital, training, tools, and support to our traders.
Trillium Management is looking for a Product Support Specialist to join our Help Desk to assist traders with various technology and trading related issues.
You are a smart, self-motivated candidate who is a quick learner, can multi-task, and work well both independently and as part of a team. You have an interest in finance, technology, the stock market, and a working knowledge of trading. You are comfortable acting as a liaison between traders and developers and being a key source of support in the integration and maintenance of innovative trading technology.
- Monitor and respond timely to emails and/or phone calls
- Assist user base in configuring proprietary software products
- Troubleshoot and document new issues and develop processes for solutions
- Escalate unresolved or open tickets to next level of support
- Help to build a knowledge base of frequently asked questions and answers
- Prioritize features and work with developers on implementation
- College graduate (min GPA 3.3) with a major in IT, Computer Science, Finance, or Business
- Knowledge of how computers and software work and are utilized in a business environment
- Comfortable with common software packages such as the Microsoft Suite
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience in a fintech support role preferred
- Knowledge of ticketing software, such as Jira, is advantageous
Monday – Friday 7AM-3PM(EST) or 10AM-6PM(EST)