Trillium is now accepting applications for its summer trading internship program. Internships are open to college juniors scheduled to graduate in 2024, for six-week positions in June/July 2023. Successful interns will receive offers to become full-time equity traders beginning in the summer of 2024 at any of our four locations (NYC, Chicago, Miami, or Austin, TX) Applicants should have the same skills and interests listed for our full-time equity trader description which can be found on our website www.TRLM.com .
This is a paid internship and an excellent opportunity for qualified applicants to get a head start on their trading careers.
BE SURE TO SAVE PARSED INFORMATION FROM RESUME TO ADP WHILE COMPLETING THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Benefits and Perks if you ultimately become a Full Time Trader
- Competitive salary & 401(K) match that vests immediately upon participation
- Parental leave & PTO policy
- Medical & dental insurance with FSA/HSA, effective first day of employment
- 401(K) with company match (immediate vesting)
- Pre-tax commuter transit
- Daily catered lunch and Tuesday breakfast in-office (even while you are an Intern)
- Complimentary membership to Battleground Country Club (even while you are an Intern)
- Exciting discounts
- Collaborative, inclusive, and dynamic work environment within a mission-driven company
Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Trillium are based on merit, qualifications, and the needs of the company. Trillium does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, ancestry, military status, family care status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, gender identity or any other legally protected basis protected by applicable law.
Applicants who are interested in applying for a position and require special assistance or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability should contact email@example.com.